Venus & the Cat presents "Break the Mould" by award-winning illustrator Hatch, a bespoke art commission on a beautifully silkscreened fine bone china indoor planter in a limited edition run of 50 (each uniquely numbered on its base stamp).
- Artist: Hatch
- Title: "Break the Mould"
- Limited edition of: 50
- Material: English fine bone china
- Height: 155 mm
- Diameter: 215 mm
- Fine bone china width: 4mm
- Authenticity card, signed /numbered by the artist
As seen in:
- BEAST London
- Design Milk
- Flexx Lex
- decorpunk magazine
Read about the scenes depicted within the design:
- Charles Darwin, John Edmonstone & Stephen Hawking
- David Bowie & Charlie Chaplin
- Mary Seacole & Florence Nightingale
- Vivienne Westwood & Emmeline Pankhurst
- Dame Tanni Grey Thompson and Daley Thompson
- Tim Berners-Lee & Shakespeare
- The Beatles & The Prodigy
About the artist
Hatch is an award winning illustrator and street artist whose unique style has earned him a huge fan following and design commissions for brands including House of Holland, Adidas, Honest Brew, Ineffable Records and House of Vans.
About the pot
The Venus & the Cat indoor pot is made from English fine bone china utilising hand and machine techniques dating back over a century, in the heart of the British 'Potteries'. Entirely bespoke to Venus & the Cat, each indoor pot is brought to life by over twenty pairs of skilled hands at Duchess 1888, whose stamp of authenticity appears on the base of the item alongside the brand mark of Venus & the Cat and the artist's print signature.