Hatch for Venus & the Cat: "Break the Mould" | Limited Edition of 50
- Artist: Hatch (biography)
- Title: "Break the Mould"
- Limited edition run: 50
- Material: English fine bone china
- Height: 155 mm
- Diameter: 215 mm
- Fine bone china width: 4mm
- Accompanied by authenticity card, signed /numbered by the artist
- As featured in:
- Design Milk
- Flexx Lex
Read about the scenes within the design:
- Charles Darwin, John Edmonstone & Stephen Hawking
- David Bowie & Charlie Chaplin
- Mary Seacole & Florence Nightingale
- Vivienne Westwood & Emmeline Pankhurst
- Dame Tanni Grey Thompson and Daley Thompson
- Tim Berners-Lee & Shakespeare
- The Beatles & The Prodigy
About the artist
Urban illustrator Hatch’s bold and entirely unique style of illustration has won him awards, a cult following and a burgeoning list of high-profile commissions alike. Hatch’s achievements embody the crossover from urban illustration and street mural to desirable and collectible art, having carried out stand-out pieces for brands including House of Holland, Adidas, Honest Brew, Ineffable Records and House of Vans.
About the item
The Venus & the Cat indoor planter is made in the heart of the British 'Potteries' from English fine bone china. Brought to life by Duchess 1888 China, whose stamp of authenticity appears on the base of the item, the piece relies on over a century of local experience and expertise. Entirely bespoke in design, this china indoor plant pot is unique to Venus & the Cat.