Our 'Off the Street' range of sustainable Street Art Tees and Totes are made from the highest quality STANLEY/STELLA organic cotton.
The Tote Bag - sustainable and ethical fashion
- EarthPositive Tote produced by STANLEY/STELLA
- Size: 380 x 420 MM
- Organic Combed Cotton 100%
- Plain weave 120g
- PETA approved / Vegan accreditation
- Living wage employer
- Fair Wear Foundation certified
- Chemical free production
- Climate neutral – 90% reduced carbon footprint
- No harmful substances used
- GMO free fabric
- GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified
- Certified by Organic Soil Association
- Printed with 100% solvent-free water-based ink
- Printed using 100% renewable energy
At Venus & the Cat, we believe the street is a home for art, not young, vulnerable people. That's why 25% of all proceeds from the Venus & the Cat ‘Off The Street’ collection of sustainable Tee-Shirts and Tote bags are 'in aid of' Centrepoint, who aim to give homeless young people a future and want to end youth homelessness.
'Social Distancing' by Carl Cashman
Cashman's work for Venus & the Cat, entitled ‘Social Distancing’, is poignant to its time and place, isolating colour, dynamism, character and personality with stark negative space. Carl Cashman has featured in galleries and sold out solo exhibitions all around the world, creating complex visual concepts juxtaposing colour, shade, dimension and depth, creating an optical illusory impact on the viewer (OpArt). His work is adapted from his unique Venus & the Cat Vase commission.