Venus & the Cat presents "Break the Mould" by 2021 IWS World Illustration Championships winner Hatch. A design created for Venus & the Cat to celebrate British figures from history that broke the mould, silkscreened onto Venus & the Cat's unique fine bone china pot (6.1 inches high) in a limited edition of 50.
Read about the heroes captured within the design:
- Charles Darwin, John Edmonstone & Stephen Hawking
- David Bowie & Charlie Chaplin
- Mary Seacole & Florence Nightingale
- Vivienne Westwood & Emmeline Pankhurst
- Dame Tanni Grey Thompson and Daley Thompson
- Tim Berners-Lee & Shakespeare
- The Beatles & The Prodigy
Each Pot is hand made by more than twenty craftsmen in the heart of the Potteries and carries the Duchess China backstamp, alongside its unique edition number and arrives with an authenticity card, signed and numbered by the artist.
Read Hatch's biography here